The DELE Spanish Diplomas, are official titles that certify students’ level of understanding and command of the Spanish language. They are granted by Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education, they are the official and international accreditation of a person’s degree of proficiency in Spanish. The “diplomas” can be obtained by sitting an examination that tests the candidates’ ability to read, write, speak and understand spoken Spanish. DELE exams follow the internationally standardized levels of competence established by the Council of Europe in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and are held for six language levels: A1-A2-B1-B2-C1-C2.
Our DELE Certified native Spanish teachers will be preparing you to pass the exams at your level. Our pass rates have been excellent since we started introducing Spanish exams at La Dante in 2017. Please note that the exams are scheduled on fixed dates by the Instituto Cervantes in Spain, and are the same for all Certifying Centres. The exam will take place at the Wesley Methodist Church in Cambridge (Christ Piece CB1 1LG),
- Send your enquiry at email@example.com; or register directly by filling the form under this tab.
- You will receive an enrolment form, which you should fill with all your details.
- At the moment of registration, you will need a scanned copy of a photo ID that includes your name, nationality, place and date of birth. The information provided during registration must match that on the identification document.
- You will make the payment online via credit card or PayPal at the time of registration.
- Following registration, you will receive an email with your registration receipt.