Week Mon 17th February 2020 – Fri 21st February 2020
Week Mon 25th May – Fri 29th May 2020
Adults Improvers course: 2 – 4 pm (Every day from Monday to Friday)
Adults Beginners course: 4.30pm – 6.30pm (Every day from Monday to Friday) Adults Intermediate course: 7 pm – 9 pm (Every day from Monday to Friday)
New Intensive courses for Children too: 10 am – 12pm (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Our courses are exactly what you need if you are planning to travel to Italy and you finally want to be able to ask for directions, order your favourite ravioli or spaghetti alla marinara, go shopping for fancy Italian shoes and enjoy an aperitivo al fresco in the main piazza.
As a beginner student by the end of the course you will learn how to:
- Introduce yourself
- Talk about your interests
- Express what you like and dislike
- Ask for directions
- Use practical expressions when travelling to Italy: order at a restaurant, ask for the bill, ask for directions, etc…
- Go to the restaurant, at the station, at the airport, find your favourite aperitif place in town, and a lot more
As an Improver student you will learn words and expression related to:
- Shopping (asking for the price, for a specific item, size, trying something on, etc., and other useful questions/sentences when you go shopping)
- Hotels and reservation (useful questions/sentences when you go to a hotel, formal vs. informal way)
- Ask for directions and time
- Gender for nouns and adjectives in Italian
- Present tense + speaking about daily routines
As an Intermediate student you will learn how to:
- Talk about your experiences (past tenses)
- Express your opinion, your doubts and your concerns (subjunctive)
- Make wishes and talk about your future projects or regrets (hypothetical clauses)
- Use the proper language for travelling, work, and phone conversations
- Read and tell short stories and share your opinion about Italian books, films or facts
Sign up now: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01223 315191
Ciak si gira!
Intensive Italian course based on Italian cinema
25th-29th July 2016
Monday to Friday 10am-12noon or 7-9pm
A taste of Italian comedy from the principe della risata with Toto’s cunning Neapolitan character to a more surreal Fantozzi with paradoxical and grotesque characters that speak for themselves. We’ll cover the comicity of the pastasciutta character in Americano in Roma which became a classic.
This intensive cinema course is suitable to students with a B1+ level of those who have studied Italian for at least six months.
+44 (0)1223 315191