English for Children
ENGLISH SUMMER CAMP FOR CHILDREN
between 5 and 11 years old
From the 1st June to 31st July 2023
(La Dante will be closed from the 14th of August to the 31st August and will reopen on the 1st September)
ENGLISH CLASSES INSPIRED BY TRINITY STARS
between 5 and 11 years old
- English tuition at La Dante in the morning, 3 hours of lesson per day, 15 hours per week, with British CELTA qualified teachers with many years of experience. The English tuition includes workshops based on linguistic activities and communication with role-play activities, audio-visual material, whiteboards, songs, games and English rhymes.
- Playscheme with British children in a local school in the afternoon, 2.5 hours or 4 hours of daytime recreational activities with British leaders every day. Wide choice of sports, arts & crafts.
Cambridge English Summer Programme at La Dante in Cambridge is in its 13th year in 2023 and it has been a real hit since it began in 2010. The programme offers English classes in the morning and a full immersion with British children in the afternoon at a local British school.
During their stay at the playscheme, the children will enjoy a range of activities, some of which take place in school such as swimming, sports, creative arts, board games.
English classes inspired by Trinity Stars at La Dante in Cambridge will be held for 2.5 hours, 5 days a week for two weeks. This is a new English learning programme for children which is inspired by ‘Trinity starts: Young performers’ encouraging the teaching of language through songs, poems, short plays, stories and/or musical work. This is not only a fun way to learn, but also a fast and encouraging way to enhance language learning amongst kids.
Book well in advance as this programme is very popular!
Click here to read our FAQs ENGLISH
In person or online English Courses for Children with Cambridge qualified teachers
5 reasons why joining La Dante and our fun FB and Istagram help you being in the loop for learning, you find out more about:
- new apps and learning material online with BBC children programmes
- new songs and games for children
- listen to stories online and rhymes
- get help for parents and teachers on the latest webinars for children
- how fun it is to liaise with our English Cambridge live classes on Zoom
Find out more and let us know if you are interested, take the chance to help your children’s learning experience with us.
5 reasons why games are so good for learning a language with our Cambridge online live English classes?
- Kahoot offers lots of fun games which improve vocabulary and visual grammar exercises
- students are much more engaged when reviewing grammar if the experience is fun and gamified.
- children can jumble words and put them together in the right order
- they create true/false scenarios
- learn about language culture and facts while playingwould you like to let us know what you think?
and don’t forget to join us on FB & Istagram
What the people saying about our English classes
‘The mix of online, face to face lessons for Hiromu have been enjoyable. The teachers are excellent and he especially enjoyed the playscheme experience in April with other British children in an English primary school in Cambridge. Warmly recommended.’
“Sakiko and Shoichiro enjoyed their English class very much, fun based English, nice friends and their teacher was very kind to them. Thank you very much!”
“Teaching was excellent and suited the needs of my 8 year old daughter. Interaction between adult and child was harmonious and excellent. Interesting day-to-day activities. The teacher valued the participation of each of us. The atmosphere was joyful. Warmly recommended”.
“A fun and natural way to learn a new language, great rhythm in the class. I liked the skills the teacher had in facilitating our learning and understanding the difficulties of each student. Excellent teacher”.
“Let me start by saying what a wonderful time Javier and Claudia had at La Dante in Cambridge! Thank you so much for making possible this wonderful experience for my children! We’ve loved it!”