Live English online classes with La Dante in Cambridge teachers
Ideal for students, professionals who learn with the best English trained Cambridge teachers. La Dante in Cambridge offers:
- excellent online live lessons with our Cambridge teachers
- great online material to keep practising your English
- help with succeeding in your exam preparation
- build up your communication in English at high level
- focus on business English vocabulary, style and presentations
- focus on real-life activities through drama and situational learning
- learning beyond the classroom using modern technology
- rapid progress with expertise in overcoming learners’ native language interference
- expert teaching from the best qualified English native speakers
Situated only one hour from London, the English Study Centre provides quality English tuition in the heart of Cambridge. Enjoy staying in the home of the world’s finest University, with its magical Colleges and traditions.
‘Brilliant English teachers and great atmosphere in a small class’
’The teaching was great for building up communication and we talked a lot about life in England’
Excellent patient and motivating teacher.
Always available, also from the point of view of time flexibility
Well prepared for language learning teaching and methodology
Can adapt every single lesson to the level and students’ needs
Great for beginners, especially those who tried to learn using other methods, we benefited from learning and understanding the language with Alexis
He immediately managed to understand the needs of our company, the activities and the purposes, and then adapt them so that the lessons were also useful in terms of business.
“The British Council is hugely grateful to you and your colleagues for your committment to sharing and fostering a greater understanding of the language and culture of Italy. We share this commitment to the enriching and creative dimensions of excellence in the teching and learning of languages and we are very keen to further promote the fantastic opportunity to schools to have a native speaker of Italian in their classrooms.”