Please find below the Terms and conditions (please read them carefully):
- Payments must be received in full before attending classes.
- Fees are non-refundable once the student has signed up unless the school is unable to start the chosen class. In that case, the school will endeavour to give an alternative solution or give a full refund. No partial refund or credit can be given for classes not attended.
- One-to-one sessions: for the ten hours pack, the ten sessions have to be completed within 15 weeks. – If you are unable to come to the individual class, we need 24 hours notice, less notice will incur the lesson being charged in full.
- If the teacher cancels the class, it’s her/his duty to inform the student and reschedule the class in advance.
- Classes held during the Bank Holiday Monday will be moved on the Friday of the same week at the same time.
- Whenever there are only two students attending the class, it will last one hour since with just two students the lesson will be very intensive anyhow.
- The course fees have to be paid in full before the start of the course. The fees are non-refundable even if circumstances change.
- The term member or membership do not provide entitlements as set out in section 112 of the Companies Act and accordingly, you will not be entitled to be entered in the register of members.
- The Intensive courses and group classes will last two hours if there will be at least three students, one hour and a half if there will be two students, and one hour and 15 minutes per day with only one student.
- Enrolling in a language course with La Dante in Cambridge I consent to receive further information regarding future cultural events and tuition at La Dante.
Dante in Cambridge is committed to complying with all applicable COVID-19 prevention regulations. For more information, YOU CAN SEE HERE THE COVID-19 GUIDELINES in force at the moment.
Ticking the YES box, I confirm to have read carefully and accepted completely the terms and conditions of La Dante in Cambridge, European Cultural Centre.