Italian Courses Enrolment form – Terms & Conditions
Please find below the Terms and conditions (please read them carefully):
- Payments must be received in full before attending classes.
- Fees are non-refundable once the student has signed up. There is no refund policy. In case the school cannot offer the chosen class, you will be offered a package of one-to-one tuition equivalent to the cost you paid. No refund or credit will be given for classes not attended.
- One-to-one sessions: for the ten hours package, the ten sessions have to be completed within 15 weeks. – If you are unable to come to the individual class, we need 24 hours notice, less notice will incur in the lesson being charged in full.
- If the teacher cancels the class, it’s her/his duty to inform the student and reschedule the class in advance.
- Classes held during the Bank Holiday Monday will be moved on the Friday of the same week at the same time.
- Whenever there are only two or three students attending the class, the lesson will last one hour instead of two.
- The course fees have to be paid in full before the start of the course. The fees are non-refundable even if circumstances change.
- The term member or membership do not provide entitlements as set out in section 112 of the Companies Act and accordingly, you will not be entitled to be entered in the register of members.
- The Intensive courses and group classes will last two hours if there will be at least four students, one hour and a half if there three or two students, and one hour per day with only one student.
- Following my enrolment in a language course with La Dante in Cambridge, I consent to receive further information regarding future cultural events and tuition.
Ticking the YES box, I confirm I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of La Dante in Cambridge, European Cultural Centre.
PLIDA Enrolment form – Terms & Conditions
Please find below the PLIDA Italian Exams Terms and conditions (please read them carefully):
- Applicants should complete one application form for each level.
- The application form has to be submitted on or before the deadline when it is indicated. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please ensure that all parts in the form are completed and the information is accurate. In case of incorrect, incomplete or insufficient information provided by the applicant, the application will not be considered.
- No refund will be arranged once the application is approved. Exam fees are non-transferable.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation letter and notification of the exam results within 60 days from the date of the exam. Please note the time for the results does not depend on us but on the headquarters in Rome.
- All the announcements during the test will be provided in English and Italian.
- The personal data given on this form will be provided to Società Dante Alighieri to process the information for purposes relating to the PLIDA exam only. Information on unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the rejection of their application.
- Applicants who are physically challenged and need special arrangements for taking the exam should notify us once the application is approved.
- Please notify us if there is any correction of personal data after submission of the application form.
- Please make sure you bring your ID or passport used in this form on the day of the exam – Failing this, the exam will not be allowed.
Dante in Cambridge is committed to complying with all applicable COVID-19 prevention regulations. For more information, YOU CAN SEE HERE THE COVID-19 GUIDELINES in force at the moment.
Ticking the YES box, I confirm to have read carefully and accepted completely the terms and conditions of La Dante in Cambridge, European Cultural Centre.