Spanish False Beginners Courses; Tuesday 7-9pm, Wednesday 7-9pm or Thursday 7-9pm
OPEN DAYS: 8th and 9th December, FREE TASTER , 2PM – book in advance!
SPRING TERM dates: 8th January – 23rd March 2018
(Half term break 12th – 16th February)
INTENSIVE COURSES IN DECEMBER – More information here
Wednesday 7-9pm – False Beginners for students who have studied the language for 3 months
Thursday 7-9pm – Improvers 1 for students who have studied the language for 6 months
Tuesday 7-9pm – Improvers 2 for students who have studied the language for 9 months
Designed for students who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of the language, as well as the cultural diversity in Spanish speaking countries.
Learning outcomes, you will learn how to:
- book a room in a cosy agriturismo in Tuscany how to give and
ask for directions and not to get lost in Seville
- describe your house and your city, the places you would like to visit
- write lovely postcards from the romantic Granada and tell your friends how you have spent your holiday in Palma de Mallorca (past tense)
- learn Spanish recipes and food habits
- Spanish festivities and Mediterranean secrets!