En rumbo – False beginners course in Spanish
Thursdays 7-9pm (for students who have studied for three months)
Designed for students who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of the language, as well as the cultural diversity in Spanish speaking countries.
Learning outcomes, you will learn how to:
- book a room in a cosy agriturismo in Tuscany how to give and
ask for directions and not to get lost in Seville
- describe your house and your city, the places you would like to visit
- write lovely postcards from the romantic Granada and tell your friends how you have spent your holiday in Palma de Mallorca (past tense)
- learn Spanish recipes and food habits
- Spanish festivities and Mediterranean secrets!