Spanish False Beginners and Improvers Courses
SUMMER TERM dates: 23rd April – 7th July 2018
(Half term break 28th May – 1st June)
Monday 7-9pm – False Beginners for students who have studied the language for 3 months
Monday 2-4 / Wednesday 7-9pm/ Thursday 7-9pm– Improvers for students who have studied the language for 6 months
The course book is Aula Internacional 2 ISBN: 9788415640103
Try our FREE taster Spanish class: 16th and 24th March at 2-3pm for beginners, 3-4pm for improvers.
This course is designed for students who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of the language, as well as the cultural diversity in Spanish speaking countries.
Learning outcomes, you will learn how to:
- book a room in a cosy agriturismo in Valencia how to give and ask for directions and not to get lost in Seville
- describe your house and your city, the places you would like to visit
- write lovely postcards from the romantic Granada and tell your friends how you have spent your holiday in Palma de Mallorca (past tense)
- learn Spanish recipes and food habits
- Spanish festivities and Mediterranean secrets!