Would you like to join our team in Cambridge?
Internship as Marketing and Administration Assistant
We accept applications from students who apply for an Erasmus + scholarship or want to join our team as a volunteer.
– A degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in Humanities, Modern Languages, Communication and Marketing, Social Sciences;
– Excellent level of English (C1);
– Available to work full-time for 6 months.
We can evaluate three-months internships during the summer period (June- August).
We currently have two vacancies for this role.
Available periods: June 2017 or July 2017.
To apply: please send your CV with a motivational letter at email@example.com stating the reasons why you are the best candidate for this position by 30th March 2017
Teaching Italian or English as a second language
If you are interested in working as a teacher at La Dante in Cambridge, please send us your message and CV and we will contact you regarding any available position.
This freelance position involves:
– teaching during the evening or daytime
– individual lessons and private tuition
– exam preparation
– being a native speakers;
– possession of a good teaching qualification;
– living in Cambridge;
– available to stay for at least 3 terms (1 year).