Italian for Adults
Learn the language of love: learn Italian!
INTENSIVE ITALIAN COURSES FROM 12TH TO 16TH FEBRUARY! EITHER IN THE MORNING, OR IN THE EVENING – FOUND OUT MORE!
Spring term dates: 8th January – 20th April 2018
13 weeks – BOOK IN ADVANCE!
(Half term break 12th -16th February, and Easter break 31st March – 8th April)
Our courses are based on conversation with structured grammar, thus enabling students to master the Italian language faster in a natural and congenial environment. During the course, teachers use YouTube, projectors and other contemporary material to introduce Italian language and culture.
A communication based approach, including role play activities, facilitates Italian conversation among the students who participate actively and enjoy our lessons.
Our Italian language courses give you the best language and cultural experience in Cambridge
- The only place in Cambridge where students learn and practice Italian on a monthly basis thanks to our wide range of cultural events
- Meet the Italians and have Language Tandems
- The best and most effective teaching in Cambridge: our native Italian teachers are trained in-house with the most up-to-date methodology
- You achieve quick progress in communicating in Italian within a few weeks
- The privilege of learning in a small class and learning about Italian culture
- Our courses are good value for money and you progress quickly
As a member of our cultural association you can enjoy:
- lunch-time/tea-time conversations FREE for members (at the moment, 1 hour per week!)
- FREE film club once a month (24 hours per year)
- Discount price for the Cambridge Early Music concert
- FREE access to our library: books and DVD
- FREE seminars on Dante’s reading, in partnerships with the Dept of Italian, Cambridge University
- Radio Dante bilingual programmes on www.cambridge105.fm
- Cultural events which consolidate your language
‘Thank you La Dante! I didn’t know a single word of Italian on day 1 but now, after my lessons, I have a strong understanding of the basics. My Italian teacher was very patient and her lessons were well structured so we made excellent progress in each session. Her activities were engaging and she made me feel very comfortable learning something that was taking me out of my comfort zone. Not only have a learnt a lot, I feel I have made a friend. I am really looking forward to coming back for more lessons and becoming part of the La Dante family’
‘I was so impressed by the level the students had reached given that they had been studying for such a short space of time. This is obviously due to the high standard of teaching that you provide.’
“I think that you all deserve high praise for your skill, kindness and cordiality and the way you make your client students feel supported and encouraged. Many thanks for this!”