Intensive Italian Courses – Autumn Term 2017
Monday to Friday
Beginners: 4th-8th December 2017, 4-6 pm or 10-12noon
Intermediate:11th-15th December, 4-6 pm or 10-12noon
Great courses if you are planning to go to Italy and get the confidence you need when travelling around and wish to ask for directions, ask for your favourite ‘ravioli or spaghetti alla marinara’, go shopping for your favourite shoes and try out an aperitif evening in the main square.
As a beginner student by the end of the course you will learn how to:
- introduce yourself
- talk about your interests
- express what you like and dislike
- ask for directions
- use practical expressions when travelling to Italy: how to order at a restaurant, ask for the bill, ask for directions…
- go to the restaurant, at the station, at the airport, find your favourite aperitif place in town and a lot more
As an intermediate student you will learn how to:
- talk about your experiences (past tenses)
- express your opinion, your doubts and your concerns (subjunctive)
- make wishes and talk about your future projects or regrets (if clauses)
- use the proper language for travelling, work, and phone conversations
- read and tell short stories and share with your friends your opinion about Italian books, films or facts.
Sign up now: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01223 315191
Ciak si gira!
Intensive Italian course based on Italian cinema
25th-29th July 2016
Monday to Friday 10am-12noon or 7-9pm
A taste of Italian comedy from the principe della risata with Toto’s cunning Neapolitan character to a more surreal Fantozzi with paradoxical and grotesque characters that speak for themselves. We’ll cover the comicity of the pastasciutta character in Americano in Roma which became a classic.
This intensive cinema course is suitable to students with a B1+ level of those who have studied Italian for at least six months.
+44 (0)1223 315191